Wednesday, July 8, 2009

tagged by naema ;DDD

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.

(YR stands for Your Response.)

once you’ve been tagged must do! =)

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
--sengih2 perasan memang kiut..well~

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
--memang pun. mata yu sihat la tu maknanya.;DDDD

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
--aku xsuka budak femes.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
--yeke?

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
--rumah i memang xdapat channel Brunei.

If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
--hahaha. *expresi biasa*

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
--hek eleh. muka macam Hamid Gurkha lagi nak perasan orang tengok dia.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
--xpe..(muahaha,x sarcastic langsung!)

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
--aku pun xingin jalan dengan ko. bukan kaya sangat pun.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
--*expresi muka biasa*

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
--ketawa panjang2, lama2 sampai dia perasan sebenarnya ketawa i tu ialah tanda reject yang sangat kejam.

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
--ketawa jugak.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
--senyum seikhlas mungkin...

4) What do you like about me?
--xmalu eh tanya soalan gitu?

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
--setakat cakap aje no problem. ^_^

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
--hello bastard.

2) You smell like shit!
--padan muka ko cium baw taik.

3) What an ugly creature you are!
--hidung ko pun kembang jugak.xpayah nak cakap orang.

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
--jeling sambil smirk. biar dia makan dalam.

If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
--'macam sial betul dia ni.' (cakap dalam hati.haha!)

2) I know you still love me!
--eeii..perasan gila ko.

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
--i bodoh kah? sekarang ni dalam kepala otak aku semua yang xbest aje tinggal. yang best sume aku dah terlupa.

4) Please call me...
--u macam xtaw i ni memang kedekut kredit.

5) The break up hurt me so much..
--like i care.

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
--senyum sumbing lepastu blah cepat2.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
--xpe, terima kasih. dah ada dekat rumah.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
--time ni aku dah blah dah.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
--pandang pun x..memang konfem aku dah blah.


***aku rasa aku memang xbanyak bercakap dengan orang yang aku baru kenal. selalunya kalau xsuka aku diam macam ada emas dalam mulut. tu tandanya aku xsuka lah tu. sarcastic x stail i??

0 comment(s):